No more searching for the check book or last-minute Sunday morning stops at the ATM machine!
St. John Cantius Parish is proud to introduce our new Online Giving Program, “Enhanced Stewardship through Electronic Funds Transfer”. We have partnered with Parish Giving to offer this program to all our parishioners. Parish Giving is simple, secure and convenient; and it offers tax benefits as well as parish benefits. We elected to use this program due to its success at other parishes in our Archdiocese. We hope this tool will help you with your Sunday contribution needs. Your donations sustain our Parish’s various programs, services, and the property.
• Click here or on the Parish Giving image above and you will be taken to our Parish Giving donation account page. Then, follow these easy registration instructions:
1. Click the “Create a New Account” Button.
2. Enter your personal contact information, check the box agreeing to Parish Giving’s Terms and Conditions, and click the Save button. St. John Cantius is automatically listed as your organization.
3. Under Payment Method, select a bank transfer OR a credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express). Enter your information and click the Save button.
4. One your information is saved, you will be taken to your home portal. To schedule a donation, select “Sunday Offering” or one of the collections listed. To make a donation immediately, select the “Pay Now” tab located across the top of the page, and select Sunday Offering or one of the collections listed. You can choose to make a one-time donation or to schedule multiple donations.
5. If you have any questions, you can call Planned Giving at 1-866-307-7140 or the Rectory at 215-535-6667.
• Parish Giving is PCI compliant and uses the strongest SSL encryption technology available.
• No need to worry about dropping off your envelopes at the Rectory if you are traveling away some weekends or during the summer months.
• You can pick the day of the month for the recurring contributions to be processed.
• You will be able to print out a report detailing your contributions for the year.
• Weekly or monthly contribution choices.
• Ability to choose date and frequency of contributions.
Questions? Please call the Rectory at 215-535-6667 or Parish Giving at 1-866-307-7140.